EVENTS AND IMPORTANT DATES OF EVAWQ AND OUR MEMBERS
- New Year starts.
- 26th Jan: Invasion Day 2022 rallies across Queensland. Find different locations across the state here.
- 22nd-25th Feb: ANROWS National Research Conference. Register here.
- 25th Feb: Consultation for Draft National Plan 2022-2032 closes. Submit here.
- 2nd March: Foundational One-Day DFV Course. Register here.
- 8th March: WHEQ International Women’s Day Event. Register here.
- 10th March: (WorkUp) Pornography, Young People & Sexual Violence. Register here.
- 15th March: World Social Work Day.
- 18th March: (WHEQ) Primary Prevention Series start. Register here.
- 29-30th March: (WorkUP) Strangulation, Sexual Violence, Separation & Stalking: Beyond the Basics. Register here.
- 26th April: (WorkUp) Dare to Lead™ course starts. Register here.
- All Month: Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month.
- 3-4th May: PreventX- Safe and Equal and Our Watch. Register here.
- 4th May: (BDVS) National Day to Remember- Candle Lighting Vigil 2022. More information + Live stream.
- 4th May: (Gladstone Women's Health Centre) Domestic Violence Remembrance Day 2022 Ceremony Learn more.
- 11th May: Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Prevention Forum 2022. Register here.
- 13th-14th May: WOW Cairns. Register here.
- 15th May: March4Justice Morning Vigil. Learn more.
- 17th May : International Day Against LGBTQI+ Discrimination. Take action.
- 19th May: Understanding Pathways to Safety 2022. Register here.
- 25th May: Mount Isa Domestic and Family Violence Services Forum. More information.
- 26th May: National Sorry Day.
- 26th May: Open Thinking Conference with Strong Women Talking. Register here.
- 27th May: Light Up the Night Charity Gala. Register here.
- 27th May – 3rd June: National Reconciliation Week.
- 28th May: LGBTQ+ Domestic Violence Awareness Day.
- 29th May: Walk Against Domestic Violence. More information.
- 2nd June: (WHEQ) Primary Prevention Series Start. Register here.
- 3rd June: Mabo Day.
- 16th-18th June: (WorkUp) Dare to Lead™ (Brisbane). Register here.
- 4th – 11th July: NAIDOC week.
- 4th Aug: 2022 Reproductive Rights & Abortion Conference. Register here.
- 4th Aug: Children by Choice 50th Anniversary Dinner. Register here.
- 9th Aug: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples.
- 27th Aug: Wear it Purple Day.
- 31st Aug: Equal Pay Day.
- 6-8th Sep: QCOSS 2022 Conference. Register here.
- 9th Sep: RU Ok? Day.
- 28th Sep: International Safe Abortion Day.
25th Nov – 10th Dec: 16 Days of Activism. Learn more.